MOBILE CEILING ACCESS CART FOR CONTAINMENT AND FILTRATION
One person, end entry ceiling access cart for smaller areas with 15 convenience and safety options included.
All components are UL listed.
· Collapsed: 29”W x 55”L x 68”T. Fits through any 3.0 door.
· Extended: Reaches up to 10’6” with standard enclosure and up to 14' with additional options.
· Fully boxed aluminum frame with caster and wheel assembly rated for 900 lbs. each. Total cart rated for 1500+ lbs.
· All four casters are non-marring, self-braking. Swivel locks on one end.
HEPA-Filtered Negative Air Machine:
· Lab-tested design, individually tested units and wither certified testing results and documentation included.
· Medical grade 99.99+% at .03 microns. MERV 18 plus. Double gasketed.
· Fan rated at 750 CFM.
· Three-way electrical wired for 120 v. allows power to be safely controlled inside and outside the cart for best IC practices.
· Includes 25 ft. retractable extension cord, convenience outlets and lighting.
Most Versatile Raise/Lower Mechanism:
· Telescoping, spring-loaded extension poles (for a tight seal) raise the enclosure to 10’6” standard
· Raises up to 14’ with additional option tall enclosure and MTA (multiple tile adapter. Moves in 90 seconds or less with no tools.
Adjustable Advanced Enclosure (Now Standard):
· Fabricated using a durable, healthcare approved, antimicrobial, anti-static, fire-resistant and easy to clean material -- available in white (standard) and translucent (when noted).
Each enclosure has:
· Two pass-thru slips
· Clear zipping closed-top.
· Slide-out / offset top-frame to work around wall obstacles like handrails.
Interior Lighting (Now Standard):
· LED lighting package includes:
· The HALO lighting in the enclosure which lights the work-area including the space above ceiling,
· LED shelf light
· LED in-use light.
Premium End-Entry Door with:
· Lock and key set
· Window and
· Work order/permit slid holder.
Safety Features (Now Standard):
· Negative air indicator (manometer)
· Walk-off mat storage compartment below the door.
Facility & Industry Applications
Health Care Facilities
Animal Science Facilities
Medical Device Production
Human and Pet Food Facilities
Cable and Wire Installation
Room or Wing Isolation
Ceiling Tile Replacement
Pneumatic Tubing Installation
Fire Damper Work
Regulated Ceiling Access
Infection Control and Prevention
In a patient care facility, emergency preparedness and room isolation refers to a number of actions put in place to stop the spread of disease.
Hospital Patient Protection
As hospitals continue to require more stringent containment precautions during routine construction, HEPACART® offers a solution.
Data Storage Protection
Information Technology professionals rely on HEPACART® to prevent maintenance or construction dust from contaminating servers.
The HEPACART® ceiling access carts were designed with electrical contractors in mind and adapted to protect the environment during construction.